Company registration in Tanzania has been simplified due to the introduction of an online registration system. THe ORS as it is called by B RELA is an online system used to register companies and business names in Tanzania.
It took about 8 hrs to approve or disapprove a company registration application and when approved, the system will create signed certificates in pdf format automatically and place within your BRELA account.
Formerly, the registration process takes not less than 14 days to complete but now thanks to technologies, only less than a day it take to complete company registration.
Costs for registering companies are described below:
- Company with nominal share capital less than TZS. 1m is TZS. 1,117,200
- Company with nominal share capital between TZS. 1m – 5m is TZS. 1,297,200
- Company with nominal share capital between TZS. 5m – 20m is TZS.1,432,200
- Company with nominal share capital between TZS. 20m – 50m is TZS.1,512,200
- Company with nominal share capital above 50m is TZS. 1,862,200
- Company without nominal share capital (nonprofit company) is TZS. 1,372,200
- Business name registration costs is TZS. 80,000
Kama umependa makala hii weka maoni yako ya shukrani hapo chini au washirikishe marafiki zako wa kwenye Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Whatsapp, Twitter na kwenye email au mitandao mingine ya kijamii. Wasiliana nasi kama unataka kuweka kwenye blogu au website yako kwa maelekezo zaidi
If you found this article helpful please leave the comment below or share to your friends in Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Whatsapp, Twitter and in email or other social media. Contact us if you plan to list in your blog or website for further instructions.
Fomu ya Kiswahili