The following information assist policy maker to have in mind the basic elements needed to create a basic policy. However it must be remembered that policies are written to address specific issues, and therefore the structure and components of a policy may differ considerably according to the need.
A policy document may have many pages or a single page with just a few simple statements.
Note: All small policies with similar attributes must be merged into a large document as much as possible.
Basic Policy Elements
- Introduction: (A brief explanation of the institution profile and It should include vision, mission and core values of the institution)
- Purpose Statement: (Explain in brief what the the policy intend to achieve.)
- Definitions and acronyms: (define all keywords and or give long form of all abbreviations used)
- Procedures Information: (This is the main part of the policy that include main and subsections explaining what actions to be done by who, and how, and when etc)
- Policy Review: (When, who, how and what should be reviewed in the policy etc)
Tunaweza kutoa huduma hii kwa gharama kidogo, huduma yenyewe yaweza kuwa ni ushauri, mafunzo au kufanya kazi husika. Tunatoa pia huduma ya masafa kupitia chat, email, mitandao ya kijamii nk
We offer services at substantial low cost. The service are consultation, training and doing personally the actual work. We also offer services remotely through chat, email, social media interfaces etc
Fomu ya Kiswahili